Private: Volcanoes National Park With Naturalist
Please note the restrictions section in regards to how you will meet your guide.
Get an in-depth look at Hawaii Volcanoes National Park during this fascinating, informative tour. Your tour guide, always interested by volcanoes, has made his passion into his livelihood. You will be the beneficiary of this knowledge ...
- Wear layers of clothing and sturdy shoes.
- Bring rain gear.
Julie has known Barry all her life and has traveled that long, as well. She started her career as an interior designer 30 years ago, but switched to travel several years back thinking it would be fun t ...
Days of Operation
Departure Times and Duration
- 10:00 AM (6 hours) This is the starting time for the tour. It takes 45 minutes to reach the starting point.
- This private tour requires your own transportation. If you are coming by cruise ship, we will give you our recommendation for car rental on your voucher. This company will have a shuttle at the pier to take you to the rental office. They do have limited vehicles so please make that reservation as soon as your tour is confirmed. Once you arrive at the park your guide will use one space in the vehicle. Please be sure to account for this space when making your rental car reservation.
- It will take you about 45 minutes of driving to meet your guide. We have taken that into consideration as your departure time for the tour is 1.5 hours after your ship arrives into Hilo. If you are at a hotel, please figure your drive time the day before so you are on time.
- This is a private program that requires a minimum of 2 people and can accommodate up to 7 people.
- This tour is not appropriate for clients with limited mobility, infants, young children, pregnant women, or those with heart or breathing problems.
- You will be required to sign a waiver at check-in on your excursion date.