Guided Mendenhall Lake Paddle And Glacier Trek Adventure
As you approach Mendenhall Glacier, you will be awed by the majestic stature of its glistening blue ice ...
- This is an active trip. You must be able to paddle 5-6 miles round trip and hike 2 miles on uneven terrain.
- You will be provided rubber boots, but you may bring your own sturdy hiking boots, if preferred.
Julie has known Barry all her life and has traveled that long, as well. She started her career as an interior designer 30 years ago, but switched to travel several years back thinking it would be fun t ...
Days of Operation
Departure Times and Duration
- 07:30 AM (6.5 hours) Tuesdays and Sundays only.
- 11:30 AM (6.5 hours) Mondays only.
- 01:30 PM (6.5 hours) Mondays, Wednesdays, and Sundays.
- 02:30 PM (6.5 hours) Mondays and Tuesdays only.
- 08:30 AM (6.5 hours) Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays.
- 07:00 AM (6.5 hours) Wednesdays only.
- 10:30 AM (6.5 hours) Sundays only.
- 12:30 PM (6.5 hours) Thursdays only.
- Maximum weight per person is 250 lbs.
- There will be a maximum of 7 participants to 1 guide in 8-passenger canoes.
- Tour is not suitable for pregnant women.
- You must be at least 12 years old to participate.
- This tour operates in all weather conditions. Please dress appropriately and bring rain gear.
- All participants will be required to sign a waiver prior to participation in this program.